All deposit accounts FEDERALLY INSURED BY NCUA
- Minimum $5 deposit required to open account
- Minimum balance of $5 must be maintained at all times
- Dividends paid quarterly
- Deposits are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration
- Funds on deposit may be pledged against a Share Secured loan for a reduced interest rate at BVSCU
To download our Truth In Savings Disclosures and Rate and Fees Schedule, please click here.
FRAUD AND IDENTITY THEFT
In our increasingly digital world, fraud continues to grow. To learn more about the various forms of fraud, you can access the National Credit Union Administration website. There is a wealth of information available concerning:
- Fraud and Scams: learn about the newest and most common types of fraud or scams, what to do if you become a victim of fraud, and how to report a scam.
- Telephone Scams: learn about the different types of scams that are targeting you over the telephone.
- Identity Theft: discover what steps you can take to prevent and report identity theft.
- Fraud Alerts: stay a step ahead with the latest information and practical tips about recent fraud and scams.
- Fraud Resources: visit other NCUA partners for additional fraud prevention resources.