All deposit accounts FEDERALLY INSURED BY NCUA
- No monthly service charge if balance remains above $300
- If balance is below $300, a $5 service charge applies
- Dividends paid monthly on balances of $0.01 and above
- Electronic deposit of net checks accepted
- No fee assessed for using non-BVSCU ATM (machine surcharge may apply)
- Deposits are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration
- Courtesy Pay available** Subject to Regulation D restrictions
- Free debit card*
- Free temporary checks
- Free bill payer
- Review BVSCU’s Funds Availability
- To apply for an account, please call or go by one of our branches or apply online for an account here. .
* Some restrictions may apply. To view our Discretionary Courtesy Pay Policy please click here
**Courtesy Pay is a privilege provided by the credit union to our members to help cover expenses during a time of emergency. It must be paid back 30 days from the time of occurrence.
To download our Truth In Savings Disclosures and Rate and Fees Schedule, please click here.
FRAUD AND IDENTITY THEFT
In our increasingly digital world, fraud continues to grow. To learn more about the various forms of fraud, you can access the National Credit Union Administration website. There is a wealth of information available concerning:
- Fraud and Scams: learn about the newest and most common types of fraud or scams, what to do if you become a victim of fraud, and how to report a scam.
- Telephone Scams: learn about the different types of scams that are targeting you over the telephone.
- Identity Theft: discover what steps you can take to prevent and report identity theft.
- Fraud Alerts: stay a step ahead with the latest information and practical tips about recent fraud and scams.
- Fraud Resources: visit other NCUA partners for additional fraud prevention resources.