All deposit accounts FEDERALLY INSURED BY NCUA
- Eligible individuals must be under the age of 70 1/2
- $100 minimum amount to open account
- Married couples filing jointly can contribute the maximum amount to separate IRAs, even if one spouse has little or no earned income
- Deductions are subject to restriction
- May be tax-deferred
- Required distribution at age 70 1/2
- Penalty for premature withdrawal before age 59 1/2
- Total IRA deposits are federally insured for up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration
To download our Truth In Savings Disclosures and Rate and Fees Schedule, please click here.
FRAUD AND IDENTITY THEFT
In our increasingly digital world, fraud continues to grow. To learn more about the various forms of fraud, you can access the National Credit Union Administration website. There is a wealth of information available concerning:
- Fraud and Scams: learn about the newest and most common types of fraud or scams, what to do if you become a victim of fraud, and how to report a scam.
- Telephone Scams: learn about the different types of scams that are targeting you over the telephone.
- Identity Theft: discover what steps you can take to prevent and report identity theft.
- Fraud Alerts: stay a step ahead with the latest information and practical tips about recent fraud and scams.
- Fraud Resources: visit other NCUA partners for additional fraud prevention resources.