All deposit accounts FEDERALLY INSURED BY NCUA
- No minimum opening deposit
- No minimum balance requirement
- May be opened at any time
- Dividends paid at maturity (October 31 of each year)
- Account funds are transferred to your BVSCU savings account
- Any withdrawals prior to October 31st of each year will forfeit all dividends
- Deposits are federally insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration
- If you are not already a member, apply for an account Apply Here
To download our Truth In Savings Disclosures and Rate and Fees Schedule, please click here.
FRAUD AND IDENTITY THEFT
In our increasingly digital world, fraud continues to grow. To learn more about the various forms of fraud, you can access the National Credit Union Administration website. There is a wealth of information available concerning:
- Fraud and Scams: learn about the newest and most common types of fraud or scams, what to do if you become a victim of fraud, and how to report a scam.
- Telephone Scams: learn about the different types of scams that are targeting you over the telephone.
- Identity Theft: discover what steps you can take to prevent and report identity theft.
- Fraud Alerts: stay a step ahead with the latest information and practical tips about recent fraud and scams.
- Fraud Resources: visit other NCUA partners for additional fraud prevention resources.