All deposit accounts FEDERALLY INSURED BY NCUA
- Available as Traditional and Roth IRAs
- $1,000 minimum to open
- Mandatory withdrawals at age 70 1/2 without penalty for Traditional IRA Term Share Certificate (does not apply to Roth IRA Term Share Certificate)
- Withdrawals before maturity subject to penalty*
- Penalty for premature withdrawal if below age 59 1/2
- Available for 3–, 6–, 12–, 24–, 36– and 48–month terms
- Total IRA deposits are federally insured for up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration
*For certificates of one year or less, loss of 90 days’ dividends. For certificates greater than one year, loss of 180 days’ dividends.
To download our Truth In Savings Disclosures and Rate and Fees Schedule, please click here
FRAUD AND IDENTITY THEFT
In our increasingly digital world, fraud continues to grow. To learn more about the various forms of fraud, you can access the National Credit Union Administration website. There is a wealth of information available concerning:
- Fraud and Scams: learn about the newest and most common types of fraud or scams, what to do if you become a victim of fraud, and how to report a scam.
- Telephone Scams: learn about the different types of scams that are targeting you over the telephone.
- Identity Theft: discover what steps you can take to prevent and report identity theft.
- Fraud Alerts: stay a step ahead with the latest information and practical tips about recent fraud and scams.
- Fraud Resources: visit other NCUA partners for additional fraud prevention resources.