All deposit accounts FEDERALLY INSURED BY NCUA
- Minimum $1,000 deposit
- Available for 3–, 6–, 12–, 24–, 36– and 48–month terms
- Dividends can be paid quarterly into another BVSCU deposit account, rolled back into the certificate or mailed for your convenience
- May be pledged against a loan for a reduced interest rate at BVSCU
- Withdrawals before maturity subject to penalty*
- Deposits are federally insured for up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration
*For certificates of one year or less, loss of up to 90 days’ dividends. For certificates greater than one year, loss of up to 180 days’ dividends.
To download our Truth In Savings Disclosures and Rate and Fees Schedule, please click here.
FRAUD AND IDENTITY THEFT
In our increasingly digital world, fraud continues to grow. To learn more about the various forms of fraud, you can access the National Credit Union Administration website. There is a wealth of information available concerning:
- Fraud and Scams: learn about the newest and most common types of fraud or scams, what to do if you become a victim of fraud, and how to report a scam.
- Telephone Scams: learn about the different types of scams that are targeting you over the telephone.
- Identity Theft: discover what steps you can take to prevent and report identity theft.
- Fraud Alerts: stay a step ahead with the latest information and practical tips about recent fraud and scams.
- Fraud Resources: visit other NCUA partners for additional fraud prevention resources.
TERM CERTIFICATE RATES
|Term||Div Rate||*APY||Jumbo Div Rate||Jumbo *APY|
*APY – Annual Percentage Yield. These rates may change at any time without prior notice. Regular Term Share Certificates have a minimum balance of $1,000. After your certificate is opened, the dividend rate is fixed for the term. A penalty is imposed for early withdrawal. Fees could reduce earnings on the account. Certificates automatically renew at maturity. There is a 10 day grace period to make any changes without penalty. Please contact any branch office for information regarding our Jumbo Term Share Certificates. View our Truth in Savings and Rates and Fee Schedule